Thursday 10 February 2011

Happy Birthday Grandad


It's I love Promarkers birthday this week and it's also Grandad's birthday so I've combined the two! I wanted to try a 'shaped' card just as something different and was really impressed with Kate's use of card candy in her border (hope you don't mind Kate I used your idea!). The stamps were from a set in my stash, I used buttons and mini mosaics for the borders and my beloved Sakura white soufle pen for the doodling.
I've done the I love ProMarkers blog hop and am entering this card to their challenge: http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Lovely and great shape too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaped card, love the rich deep reds, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's great. Smashing colours too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers for our birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card , I love the red theme -and of course i dont mind you using the card candy on your border -it looks very effective.thanks for joining us for our birthday challenge at I ♥ promarkers -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous male card, love the shape and the colours! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete