Thursday 3 March 2011

LOTV 40 card



I went to the Farnborough Make It craft show last week and loved it! I spent far too much money but bought some lovely things including this wonderful Lily of the Valley stamp. I also bought a Hougie board and used it to make this, my first stepper card. I'm really quite pleased with it. Of course I bought some extra ProMarkers whilst there and even some cases to put them in.
I'm entering this into the Passion for ProMarkers Week 89 Sugar Rush challenge at http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mama J, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mama J, love your gorgeous card. And the layout is great :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is just supercute and i love your card and fab colouring:=)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card.the shape is fabulous and i love the image.
    your colours and details are gorgeous.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Mama J. Love the design and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with the PFP Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at PfP

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete